Mamaramma

In the category of "Mommy Blogs": a chronicle of my life in Chicago and wherever it takes me. Stories from my past.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Bozeman, MT: My Kind of Town

I thought for fun, I'd share some of my favorite Police Reports from the Bozeman Daily Chronicle with you, the internet. These are absolutely true. They are partly what make Bozeman, MT the town for me!

€ A man on Railroad Street in Logan said someone had broken into his home and given extra water to his dog.

€ A man was vacuuming out his car at a West Main Street business Thursday. The business owner said he could only use the free vacuum if he paid for a car wash. The man said he would buy a car wash after he vacuumed his car, but that never happened.

€ Two men apparently got into a fight at a North Seventh Avenue gas station Monday. One man began assaulting another man with a squeegee, then fled the scene.

There are oh, so many more, but we'll leave it at that for now.

Bozeman, MT: My Kind of Town

1 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on taking the plunge into blogdom! dooce inspires me in that direction as well, but I haven't yet gone for it. Beautiful Little Bird! I spent a night in Bozeman once, many years ago. Very nice place. I wish someone would break in and water my dog every now and then. Happy blogging!

Susie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter