Mamaramma

In the category of "Mommy Blogs": a chronicle of my life in Chicago and wherever it takes me. Stories from my past.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

In general

OK - It's up to 6 nights in a row, and after tonight, it will be one whole week of our new lives with a crib-sleeping baby. And they said it couldn't be done! OK - I said it couldn't be done. It's nice to prove myself wrong.
In other news, I'm prepping for my first audition in a few months for a little musical that would help pay the bills if I were to get cast. Right now, we're staring at the abyss of unemployment come the middle of April when W.'s show closes and his night time tax season job ends. It's nice to have a sugar daddy, but the sugar's gettin' low, my friends. Maybe the theatre gods were waiting until LB could go to sleep in her crib before they let me be castable.
How's everyone else? Right now, I'm feeling pretty good.

In general

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Greenthumb said...

I'm so jealous! For years all I could think about was being a dad. That's why I got Harlow I think. I needed an outlet for that nurturing. I'm getting past that Dad-able age now and realize it would be pretty tough at this stage. But still...one wonders too.

thanks for the comment earlier. Break a leg at the audition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter