Mamaramma

In the category of "Mommy Blogs": a chronicle of my life in Chicago and wherever it takes me. Stories from my past.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Just asking.

So, we're ready for a change in our lives. A major change - along the lines of moving from Chicago to Montana. Some things are up in the air as of yet, but may I ask - does anyone have any recommendations for a former actor/non-certified educator who is trying to find a new career path so that her daughter won't grow up wearing burlap and eating mealworms? Or if not, do you have any good recipes for mealworms?

Just asking.

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Eclair said...

If you do not object to further training (and more student loans), consider pharmacy school. It's easier and less expensive than nursing, law, med, vet etc. After you finish, you enter a job market starved for pharmacists (RiteAid was giving a new BMW as a signing bonus last year). Pharmacists make ~$90,000/year, work regular hours and can have a life away from work. For the money, there are few jobs that are easier or more of a sure-thing.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Mamaramma said...

Thanks eclair -
I will take that under consideration. I'm looking into the universities in MT - I'm sure there are plenty of people looking for prescription drugs and not just meth out there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter