Mamaramma

In the category of "Mommy Blogs": a chronicle of my life in Chicago and wherever it takes me. Stories from my past.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

RUINER

So did anyone do anything romantic for Valentine's Day? W. made me a Valentine's Day mix CD and tried to have it play as our alarm yesterday morning. Little did he know that I had messed with the alarm clock before we went to bed, wondered why it was on CD mode and turned it back to buzzer mode. So I woke up to a buzzer, and then the sound of my lovable husband fumbling around with the machine at 6:45a.m. Finally, OutKast's "Happy Valentine's Day" started playing, and I was 100% unappreciative, mumbling, "What's that? Why is it playing? What time is it???" Ahhh, another romantic attempt runied again. Ladies and gentlemen, I am a RUINER!

RUINER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter