Mamaramma

In the category of "Mommy Blogs": a chronicle of my life in Chicago and wherever it takes me. Stories from my past.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Shaken, not stirred, please

I haven't talked about this until now because I didn't want to jinx myself, BUT, I have gotten Little Bird to go to sleep in her crib BY HERSELF for the last 4 NIGHTS IN A ROW!!! And this is without crying, without Ferberizing! I don't know which gods to thank, but thank you all god of sleeping and babies and mothers' sanity, and yes, to all the gods that have now allowed me to make a cosmo every night and enjoy it in peace. If this triumph is any indication, my life should be getting a whole lot better. I probably will be offered some fabulous Broadway job without auditioning soon - I mean, this is THAT BIG! I love you, Little Bird, but right now, I prefer sleeping without you - and it's nothing against you; your breath doesn't smell, you don't fart in bed - or if you do, it doesn't bother me, and you're not really a cover hog, but girlie girl, you have the potential to OFFEND in all of these areas. Let's say we're helping each other out. Now, is it too early for a Cosmo?

Shaken, not stirred, please

1 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

I'm glad baby is sleeping soundly. Broadway role indeed!! A little over a week ago I didn't know what a 'Cosmo' was and asked on Dooce. Now I hear about them non stop. I gotta try one to find out what all the hub-bub is about.

dc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter