Mamaramma

In the category of "Mommy Blogs": a chronicle of my life in Chicago and wherever it takes me. Stories from my past.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Family Photo in Browns and Reds: well, it was Thanksgiving!


Hello - have you met Will? Will's my super-smart, super-talented, super-cute husband. (Check out that crazy Adam's Apple!) He and I made this baby you see here, but we adopted that dog to the right. We don't know who her parents are, but they must be of the canine persuasion. This isn't the best picture of all of us, but it's the only one, believe it or not. Maya's sporting a nice Last of the Mohicans hairdo courtesy of my mom.

Family Photo in Browns and Reds: well, it was Thanksgiving!

6 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger NOWHERE MAN said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Susie said...

What a lovely family:) Especially the home-made baby.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger portuguesa nova said...

What an adorable family! Have a great weekend.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Greenthumb said...

I love me some mamaramma.

So, I love homemade things, let's have a craft party and make cute babies. That's how it's done right???

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Greenthumb said...

Amanda, Mamaramma and Kristine

I’m passing this on...it’s too much fun to resist.

Susie "tagged" me with these questions, and (forgive me), I'm passing them on to you three. If you'll play, please publish them, with answers, on your blogs, and pass the tag on to three others. My answers will be on my blog tonight or tomorrow morning.

1. What book would I like to be?

2.Have I ever had a crush on a fictional character?

3.What is the last book I bought?

4. What is the last book I read?

5.What am I currently reading?

6. What 5 books would I take with me if I were stranded on an island?

7. What 3 people am I going to tag and make answer these questions and why?

Thank you. Please don't hate me.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Circus Kelli said...

What a great looking family!

You know, I've seen these baby sales at JCPenney from time to time. That's a great way to get one, but sometimes, homemade is *way* better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter