Mamaramma

In the category of "Mommy Blogs": a chronicle of my life in Chicago and wherever it takes me. Stories from my past.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

I feel pretty, Oh so pretty. I feel pretty and witty and BLECCHHH.


In honor of Bad Hair Self Portrait Day. Once again, I arrive late to the party, but how can you turn me away when I look this awful? That'd be kicking me while I'm down. Hey, I brought Cheezits. Does anyone like Cheezits? What? This is a dessert party? Man! Stupid! Stupid!

I feel pretty, Oh so pretty. I feel pretty and witty and BLECCHHH.

4 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Ern said...

You look like Mighty Girl in that picture! But with bed head. I don't wanna go look for the post, but Dooce linked to it on her most recent post. :)

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Mamaramma said...

Thanks Ern - I take that as a compliment, although I would say that I look like Mighty Girl's unattractive, sleep-deprived sister that the family keeps locked in the attic.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Susie said...

I would SO let you in. Just hand the Cheezits through the crack in the door first...that's a good girl...

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger LadyBug said...

I wasn't at the party, but I woulda let you in if I had been.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I enjoyed reading your posts and look forward to visiting you again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter