Mamaramma

In the category of "Mommy Blogs": a chronicle of my life in Chicago and wherever it takes me. Stories from my past.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Ramblings

I should be preparing for my Teach for America interview right now instead of hanging out on the computer, - (well, I'm not on the computer. That would be uncomfortable!) - but I'm having a hard time motivating myself. Listen, I washed the dishes, made about a kazillion animal noises looking through THE BIG ANIMAL BOOK with Maya til she fell asleep from all of the excitement, put on some 5lb. ankle weights and walked around ( that should burn about 5 calories!), and listen, I even took. a. shower. Now, if that's not a full day, I don't know what is!
Confession: Forgive me myself, for I have sinned. I tried to stay away from the coffee this morning like we talked about, but it CALLED to me. It's New Mexico Pinon coffee, and it is d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s. In penance, I will probably do nothing.
Bye for now.

Ramblings

5 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Greenthumb said...

At least you're honest with yourself. he he he.

I've been miserably sick for days now, it's a real hum dinger of a thing. I haven't a thing to write about on my blog today. Maybe tomorrow.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Hi, mamaramma, just realized I hadn't "seen" you around today, I don't think. Hope all is well:)

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Circus Kelli said...

Whoa. I want your life, darlin. You have no idea how stressful it can be to get yourself out of the house, to the office and pretend to work for eight hours every day. Pretending to work (without actually doing any work) is so much harder than it sounds. :)

Oh, and don't beat yourself up about the coffee thing -- coffee, with it's siren song-like aroma is the devil. You did the best you could.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Greenthumb said...

Just echoing the concerns of my big sister susie...was thinking about you and hoping all is well.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Mamaramma said...

greenthumb and susie - thanks for the concern. I've just been a little busier than normal lately. I've been checking out your sites, though, and just spending a little less time on the Dooce comment board. A girl can lose hours following that stream! Not that I don't enjoy it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter