Mamaramma

In the category of "Mommy Blogs": a chronicle of my life in Chicago and wherever it takes me. Stories from my past.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

So far so good.

So Will and I found out last night that both of our applications were accepted and we're now invited to a day-long interview later in March. So I guess I better get off my butt and start preparing something! If this works out for one or both of us, we'll be out of Chicago by summer. Good. That's what we want.

So far so good.

2 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Circus Kelli said...

Wow. That's great. You'll be out of Chicago? Where will you go? This is the first I've heard of this effort.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Mamaramma said...

We don't know yet - we don't even know if we'll be hired. But it could be almost anywhere in the country.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter