Mamaramma

In the category of "Mommy Blogs": a chronicle of my life in Chicago and wherever it takes me. Stories from my past.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Tag Along

Skin tags, sale tags, blog tags, they're all the same! Greenthumb "tagged" me with this, and being the benevolent creature that I am, I'm going to comply. OK, Greenthumb, I'll play your little game, but after this, you owe me some Ding Dongs! (just kidding)
1. What book would I like to be?
Pride and Prejudice
2.Have I ever had a crush on a fictional character?
Marius Pontmercy from Les Miserables (the book, not the musical)
3.What is the last book I bought?
don't remember... well, I bought a book for Will for his b-day. A non-fiction book about genocide - does that count?
4. What is the last book I read?
Pride and Prejudice
5.What am I currently reading?
Buzz Buzz Busy Bees, Noisy Nora, Hairy Monkey (I have a baby - this is my curriculum)
6. What 5 books would I take with me if I were stranded on an island?
Anna Karenina, Les Miserables, The Red Tent, Grapes of Wrath, To Kill a Mockingbird
7. What 3 people am I going to tag and make answer these questions and why?
I think everyone's been tagged already!

Tag Along

3 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Greenthumb said...

YEAH!!! You rock! Hope it wasn't to hectic for you, I know you're busy with the lil' bird.

The Red Tent, I'll have to look into that one. After I did that, I thought of all these other books I read long ago that I love, but at the time, I couldn't think of any.

One of my FAVES is Stones From the River, but Ursala Hedges.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Susie said...

hey, mama, your post made me nostalgic for the baby books. I loved Baby Angels and When the Windbears Go Dancing (Phoebe Stone). That one is still one of my favorites, about what causes thunderstorms (it's dancing windbears, FYI). Mayabird is just a bit too young, but maybe not, the pix are breathtaking. Squish her for me; her cuddly sweetness so reminds me of LG's baby days.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Cat said...

Oooooh, fun game! It made me remember MY first crush on a fictional character: Gilbert Blythe.

*sigh*

Oh, how I adored his curly brown hair, roguish hazel eyes, and that mouth of his forever twisted into a teasing smile. I tell you, I thought Anne was one crazy bizzyotch for breaking his heart. I was all, dammit, woman, your hair IS red, so get over it and KISS HIM already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter