Mamaramma

In the category of "Mommy Blogs": a chronicle of my life in Chicago and wherever it takes me. Stories from my past.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Go HERE!

Does everyone here know how much I love Greenthumb? Well, if you don't, you should really go and pay a visit to Greenthumb's page. It's full of beautiful pictures of the most beautiful plants, people, and doggies you may ever see... again... EVER! Also, Greenthumb was so kind to give me a gift of more uploading power on my Flickr account, and now I can post more pictures like this one:

P4180021

Thank you, thank you Greenthumb . You've made me one very happy Mamaramma.

Go HERE!

6 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Random and Odd said...

I love him too. I love him SO much!

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

Hi Mama!! I'm having trouble understanding you. I'm not sure but are you trying to say that you love this Greenthumb? You didn't make yourself clear ;)

Hope your well..

dc

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Greenthumb said...

Mammarama, you are too much. I'm so blushing over this and I showed Nicho and he totally thought it was soooo cool that you did that.

THANK YOU!!! I'm so glad that you liked it. You just made it all that more thrilling to do.

Now get out there and take some pictures woman.

>>>>HUGS<<<<<

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Circus Kelli said...

What a wonderful thing to do!

That, Greenthumb... I'm diggin him more and more. :)

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Susie said...

Who the HELL is Greenthumb? Is he the guy on the canned beans?

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Circus Kelli said...

Yes, Susie, yes. The guy on the canned beans is Greenthumb.

(wow, there's no need for profanity. my goodness...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter