Mamaramma

In the category of "Mommy Blogs": a chronicle of my life in Chicago and wherever it takes me. Stories from my past.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Oh Boy! P.S. Happy Birth/Deathday Shakespeare!





Your Brain is 86.67% Female, 13.33% Male



You have the brain of a girly girl

Which isn't a bad thing at all

You're emphatetic, caring, and in tune with emotions.

You're a good friend and give great advice.




After so many years of being cast as "Girl-Boy" in various Shakespearian plays and other theatrical ventures, it's been confirmed: I am part boy. Well, I'm hardly surprised. Now, please excuse me. I've got to go adjust myself.

Oh Boy! P.S. Happy Birth/Deathday Shakespeare!

9 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Greenthumb said...

66.67% Female, 33.33% Male (someone somewhere is going: No big surprise there) ;-)
Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Susie said...

Your Brain is 80.00% Female, 20.00% Male

Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!
Greenie and I were separated at birth, except for the numbers.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Cat said...

Your Brain is 73.33% Female, 26.67% Male.

I knew it. It's totally true. I AM such a freaking girlie gurl!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Cat said...

Oh, and Happy Day, my sweet Willie!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger mrtl said...

I'm the same as Greenie, and that ain't bad company.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Susie said...

See why Maya's cheeky loveliness makes my heart hurt? I'll bet you all are still partying with the prodigal pooch! Hope you're having a great weekend:)

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Mamaramma said...

Susie - Oh yes, Madame Babysnatcher. I see it all clearly now. By the way, we've put a restraining order on you. If I see you within 500 yards of Maya, I'm calling the Fuzz.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Circus Kelli said...

My two cents --

Your Brain is 66.67% Female, 33.33% Male

Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Effie said...

Your Brain is 80.00% Female, 20.00% Male

Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

Apparently Susie and I are very similar.....Fun--thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter