Mamaramma

In the category of "Mommy Blogs": a chronicle of my life in Chicago and wherever it takes me. Stories from my past.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Save "Save Mouse"!

Does anyone know what has happened to our little friend, Mouse? I think for a couple of weeks now, his website has been highly dysfunctional. Maybe he escaped and is lounging in some doggie paradise eating piles of Mounds bars... or maybe not. If anyone has any insight on this matter, please let me know!

Save "Save Mouse"!

5 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Anonymous mrtl said...

I don't know. Tiffnee's prignat though. Maybe Mows is in hiding from the lod noyz.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Cat said...

Mouse? Who is this Mouse of whom you speak?

Wow. That was some convoluted grammar right there.

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous mrtl said...

Cat, I really hope you're kidding. If you're not - www.savemouse.com. There's enough still up to get the gist. He's such a sweet dog. Also look at http://www.cafepress.com/savemouse for the cul steff tew bie.

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Amanda B. said...

I don't know where our little Mouse is. I hope all is well...I'll try to email Tiffany.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Mamaramma said...

mrtl - That's right! Maybe there's another hairless dog (that's what we figure our dog thinks of our baby) in the house - and things are too crazy for Mows to get to his laptop.

cat - mrtl is right. Where have you been, my child? I think this website is hilarious whether or not you have a dog.

amanda - thanks! I emailed Mows, but he probably gets so many stalkers, it went straight to his junk mail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter