Mamaramma

In the category of "Mommy Blogs": a chronicle of my life in Chicago and wherever it takes me. Stories from my past.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

we're still here!

sorry this will be sloppy! i'm at a kinkos in bozeman, mt with a fussy maya on my lap (who took her first steps thursday!) and her happy time is fading fast! we have no internet access where we're staying and when will's not working, i try to spend as much time with him as possible - so getting away to a computer center is difficult right now! Anyway- i miss you all, and so much has happened. we're out of chjicago - drove three days out west where maya and ollie proved themselves to be excellent travelliung companions! stopped in deadwood and had dinner at the gem saloon. here in bozeman, will's working for shakespeare in the parks, and maya and i are getting in as much hiking as possible. it's so beautiful out here - i can't say enough about it. i'll post pictures later - much later. feeling healthy and happy and even a little tan! i'll try to check in soon!

we're still here!

10 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Greenthumb said...

First!!!

Miss you too Mammarama! Glad to hear all is well. Enjoy yourselves.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Susie said...

2nd! It's so great to "hear" your voice! It sounds like you're very happy, which makes us very happy for you! Enjoy, and holler at us when you can :)

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger mrtl said...

Was that c***sucker Swearingin at the Gem (or however it's spelled)? I'm so jealous.

Not having connectivity - forced relaxation. It's good to hear you're having a great time!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Susie said...

mrtl, why are you being so phucking prophane? Oh, it's that TV show you people watch, isn't it? Still gotta check that out.

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Circus Kelli said...

It's wonderful to hear from you Mamaramma! I've been thinking about you! I'm glad Maya and Ollie traveled well.

You just take care of you and your family and we'll be here awaiting you return to the blogosphere. We might be impatient, but we'll still be here. :)

Hugs to you!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger mrtl said...

July 7, 2005

Missing you. All ok?

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Susie said...

Yea, me too. I hope you're still having a wonderful time. Mayabird must be so big. You take good care. :)

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Greenthumb said...

*sigh*

Miss you! Hoping all is well.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Susie said...

It's August 11, and I've been thinking of you. I hope all is going wonderfully. You are missed, Susie. I spelled "mama..." wrong when I typed in your URL, and it came up, "Not Found," and I was severely traumatized, until I found your blog again. Don't just disappear on us, OK? We still hope you're coming back "when school starts." :) XOXOXOXOX

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger mrtl said...

August 12, 2005

(Trying to drop a line once a month.)

All ok there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


free hit counter